Today I FINALLY did something I have been talking about for a LONG time. I made the most of a grey and cold day and alphabetised my CDs! No more filing by colour!
Apart from that, I am just one day away from a holiday in the mountains! It's been such a long time since I actually went skiing for more than a day at a time. Really looking forward to it. Just hoping for some snow because the high pressure weather must have had the best of it by now! Oh well!
And then one will have to plan the next holiday. There are a few things to do, friends to visit in far away places. A new baby in Slovenia to go and say "hi" to (Yes, Luka and Polona have had a little girl: Pia Marija, born on 10 February). Should definitely make the most of my miles before Swiss goes under!
What about you guys? Anybody doing anything special? Would love to hear of your plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment