26 November 2004

OK, I have been pretty silent lately. The start of the autumn has been a little tough and I am just starting to recover my stamina... Somehow one needs to be in the right mood to post something up here! Or have a good excuse...

You know that I am a big music buff already, well I am not alone -- who would have guessed! ;-). Last week I got an e-mail from Matt, a guy from Chicago, who had stumbled onto my website and decided to drop me a line about my music mixes. He likes them and wants us to share our respective ones. His winter mix is soon on the way!

Apart from that, for people who don't live in Geneva, you might want to have a look at the very impressive pictures taken during the recent storm. Gale force winds, high waves, trees tumbling down. Nature proves us once again who is the ruler!

You have not bought Christmas presents yet!?
Caza Allianza Switzerland have created a CD which is now for sale on their website. Cool music for a cool cause. Get it now!

If you still need ideas for your present list, check out the New Scientitst "No More Socks" website for a whole new way to look at Christmas gifts when you already have everything you need! I personally think I will be sending cattle to a family in Africa.

More soon!

Fab

No comments: