
My colleagues say I'm lucky. After winning an REM concert ticket on Couleur3, an hour programming there too and two cases of wine at the Office's Christmas raffles, I wan a ticket to go see U2 in Zurich last Monday. To boot, it was a VIP tag!
Going to the concert was a real experience. Not only because we crossed the storm of the century but because a stadium with 44,000 people all moving in sync is pretty impressive. We has packed food, drinks and the most essential a CD compilation of U2's songs to prepare properly. The people who saw us the next morning will surely remember that our voices were broken and that we looked pretty tired. Well that should tell you what kind of night that was.
Setlist:
01. Vertigo 02. I Will Follow 03. Electric Co. 04. Elevation 05. Beautiful Day 06. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 07. All I want is you 08. City Of Blinding Lights 09. Miracle Drug 10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own 11. Love And Peace Or Else 12. Sunday Bloody Sunday 13. Bullet The Blue Sky 14. Miss Sarajevo 15. Pride (In The Name Of Love) 16. Where The Streets Have No Name 17. One
Encores:
18. Zoo Station 19. The Fly 20. With or Without you 21. All Because of You 22. Yahweh 23. Vertigo
1 comment:
Cool... I went to Berlin for the U2 Vertigo Concert there (here). Thrilling! Managed to get into the ring in front of the stage. :-D
Post a Comment