14 May 2006

Stint on Couleur 3

Missed my stint on Couleur3 in May? You can access it until early September in the show's archives. Click on 05.08.2006 and once the show has started go to the beginning of the second hour.

I had fun and was more relaxed than the first time around. Also, I went for a slightly different type of mix (with at least some guys in it)!


Here's the playlist and links to snippets on iTunes.

1.
The Zutons: Not a Lot to Do
2. Aimee Mann: Invisible Ink
3. Elliott Smith: Let's Get Lost
4.
Souad Massi: Hagda Wala Akter
5.
Jenny's Joke: Sea Horse
6.
FLORiS: Weight of This World (Featuring Sarah Bettens)
7. Laura Veirs: Galaxies
8. Belle and Sebastian: If She Wants Me
9. Rumplestitchkin: I Do
10.
dEUS: Nothing Really Ends

I would be happy to have your comments on either the playlist or the show altogether.

No comments: