Yes there is a Madonna track on this one. Unusual enough to be noted! The Levellers are back! I had not heard from them in a long time. Still remember the Paleo concert way back when!
Click on each track to hear the iTunes snippet
1. Madonna: Sorry
2. Glove Box: In The End
3. Michael Franti & Spearhead: What I got
4. Röyksopp: What Else Is There?
5. Border Crossing: More to Life
6. Laura Veirs: Galaxies
7. Babyshambles: The 32nd of December
8. Hard-FI: Cash Machine
9. Idlewild: Love Steals Us From Loneliness
10. Timid Tiger: Miss Murray
11. Nothing Painted Blue: A Longer Leash
12. Levellers: Confess
13. The Shins: We Will Become Silhouettes
14. Carpark North: Heart of Me
15. Echo And The Bunnymen: Stormy Weather
16. Josh Rouse: Winter In the Hamptons
17. Death Cab For Cutie: Soul Meets Body
18. Ashton Allen: Better Than I Know
19. Kelpie: Add Orable Ord
20. The Mirrors: Great Illusion
No comments:
Post a Comment