05 June 2007

The Best Song I Have Heard in a Long Time + New "Old" Mix

Finally found a little time to explore new music again (it'd been a very long time...). And I discovered a gem tonight: Northern Girls by Belleruche. Wow!

Check out the promo video or visit their MySpace page where 4 tracks are posted.

Way cool!

Oh and below the new "old" mix:

Mix January 2007
  1. Lady Sovereign: 9 to 5
  2. Mika: Stuck In The Middle
  3. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: I'm In Love With You
  4. Jarvis Cocker: Don't Let Him Waste Your Time
  5. Little Barrie: Green Eyed Fool
  6. The Fray: How to Save a Life
  7. Badly Drawn Boy: Journey From A To B
  8. Bertrand Betsch: Les vents contraires
  9. Beirut: Postcards From Italy
  10. Peter Von Poehl: The Story Of The Impossible
  11. Lodger: I Love Death
  12. Just Jack: I Talk Too Much
  13. Thief: Atlantic
  14. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah: Love Song no. 7
  15. Cocoon: Tell Me
  16. The Magic Numbers: Most Of The Time
  17. Herman Dune: I Wish That I Could See You Soon
  18. Andrew Bird: Heretics
  19. The Deadly Syndrome: The Ship That Shot its Selef
  20. Little: Chanson de filles

No comments: