I have the perfect antidote for you: check the Wikipedia Random Page Generator.
OK, you could also read this blog in full (maybe not as exciting), or check out some exciting TV series.
On my cool list:
- Re-Genesis
- Heroes
- Dexter
- House MD
Oh, you could also get my new mix...
Mix June 2007
1. Belleruche: Northern Girls
2. Money Mark: Pick Up The Pieces
3. Shannon Wright: Everybody's Got Their Own Part To Play
4. The Shins: Phantom Limb
5. Anna Ternheim: Today Is A Good Day
6. Thief: Atlantic
7. Pearl Jam: Man of the Hour
8. Kaiser Chiefs: Retirement
9. Arctic Monkeys: Fluorescent Adolescent
10. CocoRosie: Rainbowarriors
11. Amy Winehouse: You Know I'm No Good
12. Grant-Lee Phillips: Fountain Of Youth
13. Travis: Closer
14. Carla Bruni: Those Dancing Days Are Gone
15. The Good, The Bad & The Queen: Northern Whale
16. Suzanne Vega: Zephyr & I
17. Modest Mouse: Missed The Boat
18. Ryan Adams: Two
19. Josh Rouse: Domesticated Lovers
20. Pink Martini: Hey Eugene!
No comments:
Post a Comment