One month to go ... In exactly one month I will leave my job at the World Economic Forum. After 22 years, 7 jobs, about as many bosses, the page gets to be turned.
What's next people ask? I am setting up my own company. Officially it will be called "Chanavat Consulting" because the legal form I am choosing requires that my last name be in the name. I hesitated; wanted to call it "La boîte à Chanavat", litterally "Chanavat's business" in French slang. As much as this is what I would like to do, it might not be the most advisable for a company trying to sound serious and professional :-(
Chanavat Consulting will offer services such as Marketing, e-Comm, Social Media strategy and office IT consulting. In addition, another arm in the company, called "SocialFab" will focus on activities and services that aim to have social impact locally.
Finally, 20% of my time will be spent on raising funds for the small NGO we founded 2 years ago: Association Kaïcedra.
So as of early August, you will find me at a new address. Visitors welcome!
Chanavat Consulting
8 rue des Vieux Grenadiers
1205 Genève
You can also email me at:
fab (AT) SocialFab (DOT) net
No comments:
Post a Comment