November 2006 – volume 1
- Michael Stipe: In the Sun (JAW Breakers Remix)
- Justine Electra: Killalady
- Gnarls Barkley: Gone Daddy Gone
- The Long Blondes: Weekend Without Make Up
- The Zutons: Why Don't You Give Me Your Love?
- Paolo Nutini: Loving You
- Asleep: I Lost You
- Water Lily: Time To Go
- Hemlock Smith: F = 0
- Razorlight: In the morning
- I'm From Barcelona: We're From Barcelona
- Lily Allen: Alfie
- Josh Rouse: Quiet Town
- Vincent Delerm: Sous Les Avalanches
- Ane Brun: Song No. 10 [Ron Sexsmith]
- Smart Brown Handbag: Harry Larry
- Ed Harcourt: Visit From The Dead Dog
- An Pierlé: Jupiter
- Jose González: Heartbeats
November 2006 – volume 2
- The Servant: How To Destroy A Relationship
- The Rapture: Get Myself Into It
- Voicst: Whatever You Want From Life
- The Pipettes: Your Kisses Are Wasted on Me
- The Killers: When You Were Young
- Pete Yorn: For Us
- Charlotte Gainsbourg: The Songs That We Sing
- Sandi Thom: I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)
- Keane: Nothing In My Way
- Eskobar: The Art Of Letting Go
- Ani Di Franco: 78% H20
- The Isles: Eve Of The Battle
- Muse: Starlight
- Aberdeen City: God Is Going To Get Sick Of Me
- Junior Boys: In The Morning
- Jude: All I Want
- Piers Faccini: If I
- Martha Wainwright: The Maker
- Polar: Le Cri
November 2006 – volume 3
- The Kooks: Jackie Big Tits
- The Killers: Bling (Confession Of A King)
- Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars
- Babyshambles: The Blinding
- The Majestic Twelve: Condoleezza, Check My Posse
- The Divine Comedy: Diva Lady
- Muse: Starlight
- cirKus: Your Such An...
- The Blow: Fists Up
- The Morning After: Sunrise
- Regina Spektor: Fidelity
- Citizen Cope: Back Together
- Scissor Sisters: Ooh
- Hot Chip: And I Was A Boy From School
- CSS: Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above
- The Raconteurs: Together
- Albert Hammond Jr: Scared
- John Mayer: Waiting On The World To Change
- Emilie Simon: Fleur de Saison
- Cat Power: Could We
No comments:
Post a Comment